Sloppy Tater TotsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 32 ounce package tater tots shopping list
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 small white onion finely chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange tater tots in a single layer in a rectangular baking pan.
- Bake at 425 for 12 minutes.
- In a large skillet brown beef with onion and garlic then drain well.
- Add remaining ingredients except cheese and mix well.
- Pour beef mixture over hot tater tots then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes or until mixture is hot and cheese is melted.