Gingered Peach And Brown Sugar SundaesFrom jovi_nutt 5 years ago
- *****MOUSSE***** shopping list
- 6 large egg yolks shopping list
- 3/4 c. sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c. water shopping list
- 1/2 c. (packed) minced crystallized ginger ( about 3 1/2 ounces) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups chilled whipping cream shopping list
- ******SAUCE***** shopping list
- 1 c. (packed) brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c. whipping cream shopping list
- 1/2 c. canned peach nectar shopping list
- 1/4 c. ( 1/2 stick) unsalted butter shopping list
- 2 Tbsp dark corn syrup shopping list
- 5 peached, peeled, pitted, sliced shopping list
- sliced almonds, toasted shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk first 3 ingredients in medium metal bowl. Set bowl over saucepan of simmering water ( do not allow bottom of bowl to touch water); whisk constantly until candy thermometer registers 170, about 3 minutes. Remove bowl from over water. Add ginger and vanilla. Transfer mixture to processor and pureee until fluffy, about 5 minutes. Pour puree into large bowl. Refrigerate until cool, about 20 minutes.
- Beat cream in another large bowl until stiff peaks form. Fold into egg mixture. Cover and freeze overnight.
- Combine forst 5 ingedients in heavy medium saucepan. Stri over medium heat until sugar dissolves and butter melts. Increase heat to high and boil until sauce thinly coats the back of spoon, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes. Cool slightly
- Spoon frozen mousse into 8 margarita glasses. Drizzle some warm sauce over each. Top with peaches and almonds.
The Cookjovi_nutt Newtown, PA
The Rating3 people
This sounds utterly fabulous! Wow! A high 5 it certainly deserves........!!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
Ohhh you really have something here with this recipe! This sounds really great! Thanks so much for posting here for all of us!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
Sounds delicious! I just submitted a sundae recipe too lol.... a lot different though :D
yexalen in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!