Williams Pepper SteakFrom wmhaynes 8 years ago
- 4 one-inch thick filet cuts of beef shopping list
- garlic salt shopping list
- Course ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 3/4 cup marinara sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh green peppercorns (omit if you can not find) shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons course ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic diced shopping list
- 1 medium onion diced shopping list
- olive oil for coating peppers shopping list
- 6 banana peppers or other mild/medium peppers shopping list
How to make it
- Thaw the filets if they were previously frozen
- Meanwhile, in a separate skillet or wok, add the broth, marinara, balsamic, peppercorns (fresh and ground), garlic and onion. Cook these together on a low temperature. Allow the sauce to continue to simmer until it thickens.
- While the pepper sauce is cooking, de-seed and halve the peppers. Dip each half into olive oil and then grill on a hot skillet. Once they are slightly charred on each side, cut then diagonally into 1/2 inch slices and add to the sauce.
- Sprinkle the steaks with garlic salt and coarse ground black pepper and grill on the hot skillet 4 minutes on each side. After cooking, serve with the pepper sauce drizzled on top. Enjoy... This sauce is amazing!
- Inspired by Rocco’s Pepper Steak shown on the Biggest Loser.