Garlic Shrimp in Yogurt SauceFrom jovi_nutt 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 8 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 3/4 c. water shopping list
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp ground coriander shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 2 tsp all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 (8-oz) carton plain fat-free yogurt shopping list
- 3/4 c. (1-inch) sliced green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook until golden ( about 30 seconds), stirring constantly. Stir in water, cumin,coriander, and turmeric. Cover, reduce heat, simmer 7 minutes. Add shrimp; cook 3 minutes.
- Combine flour, sugar,salt, and yogurt; stir with a whisk. Stir yogurt mixture into shrimp mixture. Cover and cook 4 minutes or until shrimp are done. Stir in onions.