Peanut Sesame Pasta SaladFrom marky90 7 years ago
- pasta Salad: shopping list
- 12 oz. dry bowtie pasta shopping list
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1/8-inch strips shopping list
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/8-inch strips shopping list
- 1 cup thinly sliced or chopped snow peas shopping list
- 1 medium carrot, cut into 1-inch matchstick-size pieces shopping list
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Chopped peanuts for garnish shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted shopping list
- peanut Dressing: shopping list
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4 Cup light soy sauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup warm water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sweet chili sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbs minced garlic shopping list
How to make it
- FOR PASTA SALAD:
- PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Drain under cold running water.
- FOR PEANUT DRESSING:
- Place peanut butter, soy sauce, water, ginger, vinegar, sweet chili sauce, honey and garlic in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Transfer to large serving bowl. Refrigerate.
- ADD pasta, bell peppers, snow peas, carrot, green onions and sesame seeds to dressing; toss to combine.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!