Chocolate Oatmeal CookiesFrom tamz73 6 years ago
- ½ c butter or margarine softened shopping list
- 1 c brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1 Lg egg shopping list
- ½ tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 c All purpose flour shopping list
- 1 c Quick rolled oats shopping list
- ½ tsp baking soda shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt shopping list
- 1 c semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- ½ c Chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 350. Put butter into the bowl; add brown sugar, egg & vanilla. Beat on med. Speed until smooth.
- Add rest of the ingredients. Stir with a spoon until all flour is mixed in. Grease cookie sheets. Drop by rounded tablespoon 2 inches apart. Bake on centre rack for 7 – 10 min. Depending on your oven.
- Makes: 2 dozen