Caesar Potato SaladFrom jovi_nutt 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves shopping list
- 2 slices French bread shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes shopping list
- 3 tbsp dry vermouth shopping list
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tsp anchovy paste shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/4 c. chopped green onions shopping list
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley shopping list
- romaine lettuce leaves (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 c. grated fresh parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine oil and garlic; let stand 30 min.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Brush 1 1/2 tsp oil mixture over bread; cut into cubes. Place bread cubes in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan. Bake at 350 for 9 minutes or until toasted.
- Steam potatoes, covered, 18 minutes or until tender. Let cool; cut into 1/4 inch slices. Combine potato slices and vermouth; toss gently to coat.
- Combine remaining oil mixture, vinegar, and next 7 ingredients ( vinegar through parsley) in a bowl. Pour dressing over potatoes; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill.
- Serve in lettuce lined bowl, if desired. Sprinkle with cheese and croutons.