Baked Squash CasseroleFrom wdsdy 8 years ago
- 8 medium-size yellow crookneck squash, sliced shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 cup cracker crumbs or 1 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- Dash of Tabasco shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Cook squash and onion in a small amount of boiling water 5 to 7 minutes or until squash is tender; drain well.
- Cool slightly.
- Place vegetables in container of electric blender, and process until smooth.
- Combine squash mixture and remaining ingredients; mix well and spoon into a lightly greased 2-quart shallow casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350-degrees for 35 minutes.