Chicken Alfredo and Rice CasseroleFrom watson2167 5 years ago
- 1 10-oz. container refrigerated light Alfredo pasta sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups cooked white rice or wild rice shopping list
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 cup frozen peas shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped bottled roasted red sweet peppers shopping list
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted (optional) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. snipped fresh basil or 1/2 tsp. dried basil, crushed shopping list
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl combine pasta sauce and milk. Stir in rice, chicken, peas, sweet peppers, nuts, and basil. Transfer to 1-1/2-quart baking dish.
- Bake, covered, 30 minutes. Uncover and stir. Combine bread crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle atop. Bake, uncovered, 20 to 25 minutes more or until heated through and crumbs are golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!