Finnish Ice Cream CakeFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 3 cups whipping cream shopping list
- 1/2 pound white chocolate shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 pound frozen strawberries lightly sweetened shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- Sliced white chocolate for garnish shopping list
- lemon zest for garnish shopping list
- fresh strawberries for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Whip cream until firm.
- Melt white chocolate in water bath on the stove or in the oven.
- Add eggs one at a time to the melted chocolate and beat thoroughly.
- Add half of the whipped cream then pour mixture into a baking tin with loose edges.
- Mix strawberries in a food processor then add to remaining cream.
- Add powdered sugar and lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
- Spread mixture in tin then go through both layers with a fork and lift a few times to blend.
- Put tin in freezer for 4 hours.
- Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with white chocolate, lemon zest and fresh strawberries.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!