Spicy Mixed NutsFrom zena824 8 years ago
- 1 large egg white shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- 8 oz pecans (2 cups) shopping list
- 8 oz salted cashews (2 cups) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt shopping list
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix egg whites and the water until blended.
- Stir in nuts.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spread nut mixture in a single layer in a jelly-roll pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes; stir.
- Reduce heat to 200 degrees and bake for 30 minutes longer.
- With a fork loosen nuts from pan.
- This makes 4 cups of nuts.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating1 people
Wonderful delightfully sneaky spicy nuts, only drawback is that you want to drink more...which could be a liability or an attribute!notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it