Hersheys Chocolate Chips CookiesFrom josewaldemar2 6 years ago
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter flavored shortening shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S SPECIAL dark chocolate chips shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Beat butter and shortening in large bowl until well blended. Add brown sugar and granulated sugar; beat thoroughly. Add egg and vanilla, beating until well blended. Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into butter mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 3-1/2 dozen cookies.