Cappuccino MuffinsFrom wdsdy 8 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso coffee powder (or instant coffee) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1 cup whole milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate mini-chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line muffin tins with papers or grease liberally.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, espresso or instant coffee, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix milk, butter, egg, and vanilla until combined.
- Stir milk mixture into flour mixture only until combined.
- Don't over mix.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes for standard muffins, 10 to 12 minutes for mini-muffins.
- Cappuccino muffins freeze well.
- Yield: 12 muffins or about 48 mini-muffins.
The Cookwdsdy GA
The Rating2 people
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Southern Essentials226 members
Southern Cooks561 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits282 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Choco Lovers138 members
Companys Coming115 members
Friends In The Kitchen316 members