Lemon Glazed Cranberry RollsFrom cheric 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Unroll pizza dough, and pat into a 12 x 9-inch rectangle. Spread marmalade over dough, leaving a 1/2 inch border. Sprinkle dried cranberries over marmalade, pressing gently into dough. Beginning with a long side, roll up dough jelly-roll fashion; pinch seam to seal (do not seal ends of roll). Cut roll into 12 (1-inch) slices. Place slices, cut sides up, into muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until golden. Remove rolls from pan, and place on a wire rack.
- Combine powdered sugar, lemon juice, and hot water in a small bowl, stirring until smooth. Drizzle icing over warm rolls. 12 rolls (serving size: 1 roll).
- Note: Substitute 1/3 cup apple jelly for the orange marmalade and 2/3 cup raisins for the cranberries, if desired.
- 155 calories; 1 g fat; 34.7 g carbs
The Cookcheric Oklahoma City, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!