Chicken with Rhubarb SauceFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1/2 pound rhubarb stems chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup cold water shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 3 Tbs dry vermouth shopping list
- 3 Tbs fresh lime juice shopping list
- 2 Tbs cornstarch shopping list
- 4 whole boneless chicken breasts which have been poached or sautéed to one's liking- or prepared fried, roasted etc. shopping list
- fresh mint leaves to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Bring rhubarb, water and honey to a simmer in saucepan.
- Combine vermouth, lime juice and cornstarch to dissolve cornstarch.
- Add to rhubarb mixture and cook and whisk until sauce is thickened and translucent.
- Serve sauce over the chicken.
- Garnish with a chiffonade of fresh mint