Mushroom and Gruyere PizzaFrom ks76017 9 years ago
How to make it
- Allow the pizza dough to almost reach room temperature. This will allow you to roll out a large thin crust.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Roll the pizza dough into a long rectangle, about the size of legal paper (about 9”x 14”).
- Place the dough on your baking sheet and lightly prick the crust with a fork.
- Bake for about 6-8 minutes, or until the dough begins to get slightly golden.
- Spread the mushroom slices over the pizza.
- Sprinkle garlic over the mushrooms.
- Top with cheese and a sprinkle of pepper and kosher salt.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top.
- Bake another 6-8 minutes, or until the cheese begins to bubble and brown lightly.