Chili with BeansFrom vicschick 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1/2 medium onion (about the size of a handball) chopped shopping list
- 1/2 large red pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 tbs chili powder shopping list
- 1 small tomato, chopped shopping list
- 1 can Goya seasoned tomato Sauce (Hot) shopping list
- 1 (15.5 oz) can pink beans, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef in a pot then drain all fluid.
- Return ground beef to stove and stir in garlic, onions, and red pepper cooking until veggies are tender.
- Stir in chili powder
- Mix in chopped tomatoes and add can of tomato sauce.
- Stir in drained pink beans and add 1/2 cup water to make the chili a bit saucier.
- Season with salt and pepper to suit your taste