Pancetta-Wrapped Asparagus with CitronetteFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 2 pounds medium asparagus shopping list
- 1/2 pound very thinly sliced pancetta shopping list
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 orange shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped thyme shopping list
How to make it
- Tightly wrap each asparagus spear in a slice of pancetta and refrigerate until chilled, about 20 minutes.
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. In a small bowl, stir the orange zest and juice with the mustard and olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the asparagus over moderate heat, turning often, until they are just tender and the pancetta is crisp, about 5 minutes total. Transfer the asparagus to a platter and drizzle with the dressing. Sprinkle with the thyme and serve.