Fresh Fragrant Fruit SaladFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- fresh cubed assorted fruit such as: shopping list
- 1 fresh cubed pineapple shopping list
- 1 container fresh sliced strawberries shopping list
- 1 box fresh blueberries shopping list
- 1 fresh cubed cantaloupe shopping list
- other fresh colorful fruit as desired shopping list
- Marinating syrup: shopping list
- try 1/4 cup to start : Monin Brand ( or any other fruit syrup ) mango or pineapple syrup shopping list
- fresh mint leaves for garnish. shopping list
How to make it
- Use fresh washed ripe fruit and cube or cut into bite size pieces.
- Place in a pretty (glass) bowl and chill about an hour prior to serving time.
- Just before serving, add fruit flavored syrup to taste, gently toss and serve.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- One can make this a few hours ahead of time but fresh fruit tends to get too juicy if left overnight.
- Amounts depend on how much fruit you cut up; above recipe easily