Oven Pulled PorkFrom solanaceae 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 500*
- Place the pork roast in a pan.
- Rub all visible sides with mustard.
- Sprinkle liberally with garlic, salt & pepper.
- Pour enough cola in the bottom of the pan to cover about 1/2" deep.
- Cover and seal pan tightly with aluminum foil.
- Place pan in oven, reduce heat to 225*.
- Bake for 6 hours.
- Remove from oven, put pork in a clean vessel and pull.
- Season with more garlic powder, salt, pepper and dress lightly with BBQ sauce.