Monster CookiesFrom faith 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, slightly softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 tsp corn syrup shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 4 1/2 cups old fashioned oatmeal shopping list
- 1 cup M&M's or more - I used 10 oz. big M&Ms shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350° F and prepare a couple large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Beat in corn syrup and baking soda, then oatmeal and M&M's.
- Drop onto cookie sheets with an ice cream scoop and flatten slightly.
- Bake at 350°F for about 12 minutes or until done. Do not overbake!
- Remove from oven when slightly golden. Let cool on the sheets for a few minutes until they have firmed up enough to remove to wire racks.
- Freezing: Roll unbaked dough into balls and freeze on a cookie sheet. When completely frozen, remove dough balls to freezer bags. These will stay good for several months, depending on how sturdy your bags are. Bake straight from the freezer; they will only need an extra few minutes in the oven.
People Who Like This Dish 46
The Cookfaith Orlando, FL
The Rating8 people
Monster Cookies have been one of my favorite cookies for as long as I can remember. There are lots of variatons on the web - but this looks a lot like the ones I used to have all the time!10gallonhat in Minneapolis loved it
I too am a longtime Monster Cookie lover. Thanks for another recipe. = )sunny in Portland loved it
yummers...divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it