Salmon SpreadFrom zena824 7 years ago
- 1/2 stalk celery shopping list
- 1/8 medium green pepper shopping list
- 1/4 medium onion shopping list
- 3-4 springs of parsley shopping list
- 1 8oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry dill weed shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz) salmon, drained, flaked, remove skin and bones shopping list
- parsley and lemon slice for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In food processor chop celery, green pepper, onion and parsley.
- Add cream cheese in half inch chunks and process to mix well.
- Add lemon juice, salt and dill weed; process to mix.
- Transfer to a bowl, with fork, stir in salmon until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- To serve , mound spread onto plate; garnish as desired.
- Makes about 2 1/2 cups