Chocolate Chip Pan CookisFrom whitneyjoy 8 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 3 cups oats shopping list
- 12 oz. choc. chips (I recommend half milk and half white) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix butter, sugers, salt, cinnamon, eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in flour and baking soda.
- Mix in oats and chips.
- Add to greased 18 X 11 pan, and bake for 14 minutes. They will look wet and moist, but will set up in a few minutes. Don't over cook!
- They are best when served the following day, and have had a night to cool and continue to set up. Then just cut and serve!
The Cookwhitneyjoy Highland, UT
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!