Tomato Spinach And Olive PastaFrom xxfrancoxx 7 years ago
- 1 TB olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 a brown onion, diced shopping list
- 1 tsp crushed garlic shopping list
- 410g can of tomatos, diced shopping list
- 50g tomato paste shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 150g frozen spinach shopping list
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped coarsely shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 250g dry spagetti shopping list
- grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Brown onions in olive oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook for a further minute.
- Add tomatos, tomato paste and water and bring to boil.
- Turn heat down and allow to simmer for approxmately 30 minutes.
- In the mean time, place spinach in microwave for 3-4 minutes to thaw. Once done squeeze out a much water as possible.
- Cook pasta according to packet directions (approximately 10-15 minutes) so that its ready when the sauce is ready.
- Add the spinach and olives to the sauce and allow the heat through.
- Drain the pasta and return to pan, add sauce and mix through.
- Serve with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese