creamy spaghetti carbonaraFrom trist22 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 lb. spaghetti, uncooked shopping list
- 1/2 C grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tbs. flour shopping list
- 9 oz. turkey bacon, finely chopped shopping list
- 4 1/2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 c dry white wine shopping list
- 1 cup half and half shopping list
- 1/2 C chopped parsley shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare and boil Pasta
- toss parmesan cheese with flour and set aside
- whle pasta is cooking, cook the bacon and garlic in small saute' pan over medium-low heat until bacon is browned and garlic is aromatic ( about 4 mins)
- add the wine, increase heat, bring wine to boil
- cook until it has been reduced by half
- add the half and half and bring back to slight simmer
- then whisk in parmesan cheese mixture, stir constantly until mixture thickens.
- remove from heat.
- when pasta is done, drain and add immediately to bacon mixture.
- add chopped parsley and toss quickly
- season with salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
The Cooktrist22 Tacoma, WA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!