Spaghetti PIeFrom sleonhardt 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Boil pasta until al dente.
- Mix with two eggs and parmesan cheese until combined.
- Spray a 9" by 9" glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spead pasta mixture over bottom of pan.
- Saute onion until soft and clear. Mix in sour cream and layer over spaghetti mixture.
- Cook sausage in saute pan until no longer pink.
- Stir in pasta sauce and layer over sour cream mixture.
- Top off with two cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake in oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes more.
- Serve with a salad and garlic toast.
- Adapted from Colorado Cache.