Roti JohnFrom cholena 6 years ago
- 6 mini whole meal baguettes - halves shopping list
- 1 tin sardines in half quantity of tomato sauce from the can mashed with a fork OR minced mutton OR minced chicken shopping list
- 1 large white onion - chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic - chopped shopping list
- 2 green chillies - sliced shopping list
- ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- tomato-chilli sauce shopping list
- extra virgin olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Fry the minced mutton and chopped onions , garlic , green chillies in a skillet . Sprinkle some pepper .
- Place into the cavity of a baguette halved lengthwise with the sauce .
- Then briefly pan-fry the whole baguettes on the skillet by dipping into beaten egg and the spread mixture down .
- Flip to crisp the other side .
- Slice into several portions and serve .