banana and walnut muffinsFrom natrat 5 years ago
- 3 very ripe bananas shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup fruit-flavoured yoghurt, (eg. mango, apricot) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 60g melted butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 cups Healtheries Wheat & gluten Free Muesli shopping list
- 1 cup rice flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup walnuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup Healtheries Wheat & gluten Free Muesli, extra shopping list
How to make it
- Peel bananas. Mash with a fork until smooth.
- Place into a large bowl with sugar, yoghurt, eggs and butter. Stir well to combine.
- Add muesli, flour, baking powder and walnuts to banana mixture. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into greased cups of a muffin tin. Sprinkle with extra muesli. Bake in a moderate oven (180°C) for 20 minutes or until golden. Cool. Store in an airtight container.