Chocolate Covered Cherry CakeFrom oregongrandma 6 years ago
- 1 pkg. devil's food cake mix with pudding shopping list
- 1 (21 oz) can cherry pie filling shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. almond extract shopping list
- ***chocolate GLAZE*** shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter shopping list
- 1 pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/3 cup whole milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Put cake mix, pie filling, eggs, and extract in mixer
- Mix on low for 1 minute.
- Beat an additional 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Put in pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Put sugar, butter and milk in saucepan over medium/low heat.
- Stir until it is boiling.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips.
- Stir until smooth and pour over warm cake.