Buffalo Chicken DipFrom starfish092798 6 years ago
- 1/2 lb chicken breasts (boneless, skinless) shopping list
- 1/2 bottle Franks Red Hot buffalo wing sauce shopping list
- 1 pkg cream cheese (softened) shopping list
- 1/2 bottle Hidden Valley Ranch dressing shopping list
- 1 C cheddar cheese shopping list
- dash Lawry's garlic salt shopping list
- Tostitos Scoops tortilla chips for dipping shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place chicken breasts in a pot and cover with water (about an inch above the top of the chicken). Add a bit of chicken bouillon to the pot with the chicken to flavor the meat.
- While chicken is boiling, beat cream cheese and ranch together and spread into the bottom of an 8x8 or similar size pan.
- When chicken is opaque and firm to the touch (about 15-20 minutes), remove from water and let cook slightly before chopping.
- Chop chicken into small dices and add buffalo sauce and stir to coat.
- Spread chicken mixture on cheese mixture and top with cheddar cheese and sprinkle with a dash of garlic salt.
- Bake until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!