gourmet chocolate chip cookiesFrom rcragun 7 years ago
- 1 cup butter (unsalted), softened shopping list
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon imitation vanilla flavoring shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons coriander, ground (optional) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups flour, unbleached shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 4 cups walnuts, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter in a large bowl. Slowly beat in the sugar, then the vanilla and the eggs, one egg at a time.
- In a separate bowl, mix the coriander (optional), baking powder, and salt into the flour. Then slowly beat the flour mixture to the batter. Add nuts and chocolate chips.
- Chill the batter for an hour, then drop tablespoons of the batter on buttered baking sheets about 3 inches apart.
- Bake at 375° F for 12 to 15 minutes until they begin to brown - do not over cook. Cool on rack.
The Cookrcragun Tampa, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!