Chicken Cordon Bleu CasseroleFrom wanda52 8 years ago
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 pounds chicken tenders shopping list
- Dried bread crumbs shopping list
- 8 ounces cubed swiss cheese shopping list
- 8 ounces diced cooked ham shopping list
- 1 can (10oz) cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Beat the egg and add the 1/2 cup milk. Dip the chicken in the egg
- mixture and then the bread crumbs. Fry until brown and crispy in hot
- oil. Place in baking dish and toss with cheese cubes and ham. Mix
- soup with 1 cup milk, onion powder, salt, and pepper and pour over
- casserole. Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Makes 6 servings.
The Cookwanda52 Crab Orchard, KY
The Rating5 people
Oh,this sounds so good! Thanks for the invite!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
Oh yum. I agree with Hoosiermom68 - this does sound good! Thanks again Wanda for another "5" fork recipe.lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!