Pineapple PuddingFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3 small boxes instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 5 cups milk shopping list
- 8 ounce container sour cream shopping list
- 8 ounce container prepared whipped topping shopping list
- 12 ounce box vanilla wafers shopping list
- 8 ounce can crushed pineapple shopping list
- 20 ounce can pineapple chunks shopping list
How to make it
- Mix pudding and milk then add sour cream and whipped topping.
- In a serving bowl layer half the wafers then half the crushed pineapple then half the pudding.
- Repeat layers then arrange pineapple chunks on top and refrigerate.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!