Garden of Eden Pasta SauceFrom shandy 5 years ago
- 2 Large tomatoes, cored and chopped shopping list
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped shopping list
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch chunks shopping list
- 2 scallions, sliced thin shopping list
- 1/2 c. chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1 t. salt shopping list
- 1/2 c. extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 T. red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1/2 t. ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 t. dried oregano shopping list
How to make it
- Combine tomatoes, bell pepper, cucumber, cheese, scallions, basil, and salt in large bowl. Whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, cumin, and oregano in small bowl. Pour oil mixture over tomato mixture and toss to coat. Cover and let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
- Toss tomato mixture with cooked pasta and reserved pasta cooking water, if necessary. Serve.
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!