Pasta Pizza PieFrom kitter13 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms shopping list
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups tri color or plain corkscrew shaped pasta shopping list
- 1 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese ( 4 ounces) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups Italian auce or tomato, basil & garlic Italian Sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and mushrooms and cook until tender and almost all liquid is evaporated. Remove from heat. Spray 12" pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Mix egg, milk pasta and 1/2 cup cheese. Spread pasta mixture in an even layer on prepared pan.
- Bake4 at 350* for 20 mins.
- Spread pasta sauce over pasta crust. Top with onion mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 18 mins or until cheese is melted and sauce is hot. Let stand for 5 mins.