Japanese CurryFrom xxvalkyrxx 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut chicken breast into about 1" cubes
- In a deep pot, add a tablespoon of oil, and cook the chicken
- Quarter, or dice into lareg chunks the onion. Chop the carrot into irregular yet similar sized chinks. Do the same for the potato
- Add the carrot and potato to the chicken, and toss for a few minutes. Then add the water and beef cube. Bring to boil and simmer for 30 mintes
- While the stew is cooking, make the rice. This is much easier of you have a rice cooker.
- Break apart and add the Japanese curry block to the stew, stiring constantly. The stew will gradually thicken. Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Place rice on one side of the plate, the curry on the other,