Fried RiceFrom chefswife 6 years ago
- (optional) 1/3 cup chopped, cooked meat - chicken, beef, pork, etc..) shopping list
- Sun-Bird Fried rice seasoning Mix shopping list
- 2 tbsp oil shopping list
- 3 cups cooked, cold rice shopping list
- 3 onions shopping list
- 2 tsp soy sauce shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 cup frozen peas (or peas and carrots), cooked shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, heat oil.
- Stir-fry rice and green onions
- Add seasoning mix and soy-sauce. Stir-fry 1 minute.
- Push rice to side, add eggs. Scramble well, then stir into rice.
- Add peas and meat if desired.
- (Optional) Cook on low for 2-3 minutes to heat up the meat and vegetables.