Spaghetti CasseroleFrom starfish092798 6 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef (I use 90% lean) shopping list
- 10 oz Angel Hair size egg noodles shopping list
- 1 pkg cream cheese (softened) shopping list
- 8 oz sour cream shopping list
- 1 jar pasta sauce (your favorite or homemade) shopping list
- 2 C Shredded Mozzarella shopping list
- 1 C Shredded Cheddar shopping list
- Lawry's garlic salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- In medium skillet, brown off ground beef, drain fat, and add sauce to the beef to warm through. Set aside.
- In stock pot, boil noodles according to package instructions. Once finished cooking, drain and let cool for a few minutes before pressing into the bottom of a 9 x 13 casserole dish. Press down firmly, almost as if making a crust.
- In medium bowl, mix together softened cream cheese, sour cream, 1 C mozzarella and about 1 T Lawry's Garlic Salt. Spread over noodles.
- Pour desired amount of sauce over the top. (Hint...use a little less than you normally would and it creates nice slices)
- Top sauce with remaining 1 C mozzarella and 1 C cheddar and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Bake, covered loosely, about 20-30 minutes until cheese is melty and it's bubbling around the edges.
The Cookstarfish092798 IL
- Not added to any groups yet!