Toffee Crunch Butterscotch PieFrom auntybea 8 years ago
- 1/3 cup butterscotch sundae sauce shopping list
- 1 prepared 9 inch graham crumb crust shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups Cool Whip or other prepared whipped topping shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate coated toffee bar (Skor bar) shopping list
How to make it
- Pour butterscotch sauce onto bottom of crumb crust. Spread evenly over crust.
- Prepare pudding mix with milk as directed on package.
- Stir Cool Whip and chopped toffee bar into pudding, reserving 2 tbsp. of toffee bar for garnish.
- Spoon mixture into crust.
- Put pie into freezer for 6 hours. Remove pie 10 minutes before serving. Decorate with chopped chocolate coated toffee bar.