Breakfast QuicheFrom batona 9 years ago
- 6 slices bread, crusts off (it takes me 7 slices) shopping list
- 1 pound pork sausage patties, browned and drained; crumbled shopping list
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 8 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2 cups half and half shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, approximately shopping list
How to make it
- Butter each slice of bread, place in buttered 9" x 13" pan.
- Spread pork sausage over bread.
- Sprinkle cheese over sausage.
- Mix together: eggs, half and half, and salt.
- Pour liquid into baking dish.
- Cover with foil.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Uncover, remove from refrigerator 15 minutes before baking.
- Bake at 350ºF for 45 minutes.
The Cookbatona Millville, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!