Macaroni with Rabbit SauceFrom alagrecque 7 years ago
- For the macaroni shopping list
- 400 gr. flour shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- For the sauce shopping list
- 4 rabbit legs shopping list
- 100 gr. bacon diced shopping list
- 1 tomato deseeded, peeled and finely chopped shopping list
- 1 shallot finely chopped shopping list
- 1 medium carrot finely chopped shopping list
- 1 celery stick finely chopped shopping list
- 250 ml dry white wine shopping list
- 100 ml beef stock shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme shopping list
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic crushed shopping list
- 2 tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 tbs butter shopping list
- 1 tsp tomato puree shopping list
- 150 gr. Parmesan shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 tbs fresh parsley for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- On a work surface put the flour and make a well in the middle.
- Add the eggs one at a time and with a fork we beat the eggs taking flour from the sides and mix.
- When the dough is ready, cover it with a plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll it out and cut it in rectangles with sides of 5 cm.
- With the help of a pencil or a straw shape into macaroni and leave them on a floured surface until you will use them.
- In a pan, put the olive oil and butter and in medium heat, saute the bacon and the vegetables.
- Add the rabbit pieces, the fresh tomato and the puree, garlic, bay leaves, thyme and rosemary, wine and stock.
- Let it braise for 90 minutes until the liquid is reduced and thickened.
- Cook the macaroni al dente, drain and toss with the sauce.
- Add cheese pieces and serve sprinkling with fresh parsley.
The Cookalagrecque Thessaloniki, GR
- Not added to any groups yet!