zucchini breadFrom rcragun 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup grated zucchini shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped lemon zest (or 1 tablespoon lemon juice) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease an 8 by 4 by 2-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In another bowl combine sugar, zucchini, egg, oil, and lemon zest and mix well.
- Add flour mixture and stir until just combined. Stir in walnuts.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes and remove from pan.
- For best results, wrap and store overnight before cutting.