Cranberry Apple CasseroleFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 3 cups chopped unpeeled apples shopping list
- 1 pound washed whole cranberries shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1 stick margarine cut in chunks shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup oatmeal shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Mix apples, cranberries, granulated sugar and flour and put in a greased casserole dish.
- Mix margarine, brown sugar, oatmeal and pecans then sprinkle on top of filling.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Sounds great! I am trying this one in the morning.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I love this recipe! It's delicious.rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Yummy! Thanks.lindabtx in Plano loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!