Prawn NoodleFrom dailypatnews 6 years ago
- 300g of prawn's shell (clean) shopping list
- 50g of rock sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of salt shopping list
- 24 pieces of medium size prawn (marinate with salt and pepper) shopping list
- 2 pieces of hard boil egg (I left this out coz out of egg) shopping list
- 200g of spinach (should use kangkung or bean sprout, but I was not having that too) - blanched shopping list
- 1.5l of water shopping list
- 2 tablespoon of garlic shopping list
- 5 slices of ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of oil shopping list
- 100g of chicken fillet, cut to small pieces (marinate with salt, pepper and corn starch) shopping list
- 1pack of spaghetti (should use yellow noodle, but I prefer spaghetti) shopping list
- Fried shallots and garlic shopping list
How to make it
- Saute the prawn shell in the pot. Add in garlic, ginger and stir fry till it turn golden color.
- Add in water to boil. Leave it to boil for about 5 mins. Add in rock sugar, oyster sauce and salt.
- Sieve the soup and set aside.
- In a separate pot, boil the spaghetti with some olive oil and salt.
- Add in another teaspoon of oil (from the fried garlic and shallot) and fry the chicken fillet. Add in prawn after 1 min.
- Arrange the spaghetti, chicken fillet, prawn and vege in the bowl.
- Laddle the hot prawny soup to the bowl. Serve with fried shallot/garlic.
The Cookdailypatnews Miri, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!