Artichoke PestoFrom ununique 7 years ago
- artichoke hearts – 1 Can (save the liquid) shopping list
- preserved Liquid - ¼ Cup shopping list
- garlic – 5 cloves shopping list
- fresh parsley – 1 Tbs shopping list
- lemon juice – Half a lemon shopping list
- rosemary infused olive oil – ½ Cup shopping list
- parmesan cheese - ½ Cup shopping list
- pine nuts - ½ Cup shopping list
How to make it
- Place artichokes, liquid, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, half the cheese and pine nuts the blender, pulse for a few seconds.
- The mixture should be pretty thick, so we need to thin it out using the oil, pour slowly while the processor is going, until a decent consistency is achieved.
- Now season to your taste using the remainder of the cheese and some salt and pepper.
- After adding more cheese you're probably going to need to add a little more oil. If the rosemary is too much, switch to a good tasting olive oil.
The Cookununique Denver, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!