Cranberry Tea BiscuitsFrom bluewaterandsand 5 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 tablespoons shortening shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup jellied cranberry sauce ( can use whole cranberries with your own jelly sauce) shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- grated cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 400F.
- Sift dry ingredients together and cut in shortening.
- Beat egg creamy and add cranberry sauce and sour cream
- and mix well.
- Add to first mixture.
- Roll or pat out on a floured board and cut into, square biscuits.
- Place on baking sheet and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!