Fettucine Alfredo with SalmonFrom auntybea 7 years ago
- 1/2 lb. fettucine noodles shopping list
- 2 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp. minced onion shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 tbsp. flour shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- Freshly ground peper shopping list
- nutmeg shopping list
- 8 oz. cooked salmon shopping list
- 1 cup peas shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed chopped fresh basil shopping list
How to make it
- In saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat, add onion and garlic and cook until tender. Stir in floour and cook a few seconds. Whisk in milk and bring to a simmer, stirring constantly. Season with pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook fettucine until tender but firm (10 to 12 minutes for dry pasta, 2 to 3 minutes for fresh). Drain.
- Add fettucine to sauce, stirring gently. Gently fold in salmon, peas and cheese; garnish with chopped parsley and basil.
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!