Taco BakeFrom flyer1982 7 years ago
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- Prepare mac & cheese as directed on package.
- While Macaroni is cooking, brown meat; drain.
- Add taco seasoning mix and water to meat; simmer 5 min.
- STIR sour cream into prepared mac & cheese.
- Spoon half of the mac & cheese mixture into 8-inch square
- Top with layers of the meat mixture, 1 cup of the cheese and remaining mac & cheese mixture. Cover.
- BAKE 15 min.
- Top with salsa and remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, an additional 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Top with cruched tortilla chips is desired.