Moms EnchiladasFrom crysbo79 5 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef-browned shopping list
- 10 tortillas (flour, 10 inches) shopping list
- 1 Tbl Crisco shopping list
- 1 Tbl flour shopping list
- 1/2 package Williams chili seasoning shopping list
- 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 can black beans (rinsed) (optional) shopping list
- 1 lb shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the ground beef and black beans together. Heat the Crisco in a skillet over med heat, when clear mix in flour and chili seasoning. Add chicken broth. Stirring occassionally let heat until thin gravy consistency.
- Now to make them. Spray a 9x13 pan with pam. Take one tortilla and dip then turn over in the gravy, now put a spoonfull of beef mixture on the tortilla and cover with a handful of cheese. Do this with the 10 tortillas. Roll them like a burrito and line in the 9x13 pan. (it is easiest to dip then put the tortilla directly in the pan, then roll). Cover with remaining sauce and cheese.
- I put mine in the fridge while we ran some errands and then heated up when we were ready for dinner. It took 30 mins on 350 degrees. This can also be made casserole style with layering the ingredients instead of rolling them.