Puffed Wheat SquaresFrom mim 5 years ago
How to make it
- Bring all the ingredients except the puffed wheat to a rolling boil in a saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add puffed wheat.
- Pack into a buttered pan.
- Cool and cut into squares.
The Cookmim Bridge Lake, CA
The Rating3 people
oh how well I remember these - mom used to make them for sundays - and for that very special occasion she would take the squares and dip them in melted chocolate - oh yes!!!!!ravenseyes in Belcamp loved it
I have been looking for this recipe for years. Thank you for posting. I made it the other day and it was everything I remember it to be.suzzles in Sherwood Park loved it
These need way more chocolate flavour...cookinmama24 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!