Puffed Wheat SquaresFrom mim 6 years ago
How to make it
- Bring all the ingredients except the puffed wheat to a rolling boil in a saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add puffed wheat.
- Pack into a buttered pan.
- Cool and cut into squares.
The Cookmim Bridge Lake, CA
The Rating4 people
i've loved these since I was a child and still enjoy them today. I use 3/4 cup of butter, so the squares are not too crisp. Also 2 tbsp. of cocoa is needed, as they are meant to be chocolately, It must absolutely must be real butter and brown sugarvalerieaf in loved it
I have been looking for this recipe for years. Thank you for posting. I made it the other day and it was everything I remember it to be.suzzles in Sherwood Park loved it
oh how well I remember these - mom used to make them for sundays - and for that very special occasion she would take the squares and dip them in melted chocolate - oh yes!!!!!ravenseyes in Belcamp loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!